ProCompounding Pharmacy has been an independently and family owned pharmacy since 1936. We specialize in Pharmacy Compounding, which is the method of preparing customized medications to meet unique physician and patient needs.
All of our compounding is performed by qualiﬁed, licensed pharmacists and technicians who have undergone extensive training in the art of pharmacy compounding. In addition to the knowledge, care and attention to detail we provide our patients, we also offer free delivery in the immediate area.
Click on the title of the study to download the .pdf in to a new window.
- Cholestyramine Ointment to Treat Buttocks Rash and Anal Excoriation in an Infant
- Antifungal Activity of Ibuprofen Alone and in Combination with Fluconazole against Candida Species
- Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum with Potassium Hydroxide: A Clinical Approach in 35 Children
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of 5% Potassium Hydroxide for the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum
- An Open, Randomized, Comparative Clinical and Histological Study of Imiquimod 5% Cream VS. 10% Potassium Hydroxide Solution in the Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum
Testosterone Warning: Patients using testosterone should seek medical attention immediately if symptoms of a heart attack or stroke are present, such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Weakness in one part or one side of the body
- Slurred speech
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates and news.