ProCompounding Pharmacy has been an independently and family-owned pharmacy since 1936. We specialize in Pharmacy Compounding, which is the method of preparing customized medications to meet unique physician and patient needs.
All of our compounding is performed by qualiﬁed, licensed pharmacists and technicians who have undergone extensive training in the art of pharmacy compounding. In addition to the knowledge, care, and attention to detail we provide our patients, we also offer free shipping in the immediate area.
Made For You
Many drugs that are available have been designed with a “one size fits all” approach, but medications don’t work the same way for everyone. It is difficult to predict whether a person will have less, more or no effect at all to a medication and some will experience negative side effect. As each patients’ inherited differences are better defined by the healthcare industry, there is an increasing need for personalized medicine. Compounded preparations can offer solutions to those individual needs. At ProCompounding, our pharmacists and technicians have extensive training and certification that allow us to offer the highest level of expertise. Our commitment to research and formula development ensures we can offer industry leading personalized medicine through our propitiatory compounded products.
ProCompounding is invested in ensuring our staff obtains the highest level of education, certifications and offer a wide range of expertise in compounding, hormone replacement, pharmacogenomics and regulation.
ProCompounding offers providers access to an education of alternative therapies when FDA-approved medications don’t meet the needs of their patients. With our accreditations for Standards of Practice and Standards of Billing, we provide your patients with quality innovative solutions billable to insurance or at affordable cash pricing.
Provider services offered:
- Culture and sensitivity review – One of our pharmacists will review culture and sensitives and give a recommendation of an insurance covered formulation.
- Overnight shipping at no charge (including Saturdays) to patients receiving an anti-infective medication. (SC, NC, TN, GA, VA, WV, OH, KY, AR and MS)
- Customized prescription pads with the formulations of the provider’s choice (according to individual state requirements).
- On call pharmacist – Direct contact by phone or email to a pharmacist to provide information related to formulations, clinical information, recommendations and prescriber questions. Please call (423) 610-9882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Like their owners, all pets are unique and may have individual needs. Procompounding offers innovative, quality solutions to meet those needs. With the compounding expertise of our pharmacists and technicians, we understand the challenges and differences surrounding the specific medication needs of different species of animals.
- Guinea pigs
Giving pets medications may seem like an impossible task. Fortunately, Procompounding offers a variety of ways to help.
- Medicated Animal treats
- Transdermal delivery to avoid oral delivery
- Adding flavors
- Adjusting concentrations
- Combining multiple medications
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates and news.