Foot Problems? You’re not alone
A surprising 75% of the U.S. population have some kind of foot problem and 81 million of that number see a practitioner of some sort for treatment.
Are you receiving the treatment you need?
ProCompounding Pharmacy offers patients customized options for their podiatry needs. Compounding is the art and science of preparing customized medications for patients. By working with a ProCompounding Pharmacist, your healthcare provider can prescribe treatments tailored specifically for your individual needs.
Why would you consider compounded medications?
- Allows combination of medications to be used together at one time
- Topical compounding can deliver a high concentration of drug directly to a specific area
- Enables direct application where blood supply may be restricted
- Potentially reduces drug interactions and side effects
- Customized treatment
- Expand the ability of the practitioner to treat a variety of problems commonly encountered in daily practice
What conditions can be treated? Nearly everything!
- Tinea Pedis (Athletes foot)
- Foot/Ankle pain
- Plantar Fibroma
- Raynauld’s disease
- Plantar Fasciitis
Does my insurance cover compounding?
Compounding offers countless ways to combine products and can be formulated to maximize insurance coverage. Most of the time compounds are covered on insurance or there is an affordable cash option available.
How do I get started?
Contact a member of our team at 423-975-0597 or toll free at 855-975-0597 to discuss treatment options!